Get on with it!

The Song of the Day is...!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to the camp...

... I guess you all know why you're here! Well, I had this thought this evening about starting a blog to stake claim to yet another corner of the "inter-web." I'll start by saying the idea was stolen, like most riffs, from my sister and a friend of mine who was once upon a time named: Cheech! So thanks ladies!

Though the name "Song of the Day" may let you believe I'll be here everyday... I will not. This blog has been started for the sheer fact that at times some songs will be come so awesome when I hear them I feel the need to share the awesomeness with you. !!!WARNING!!! There will be spelling errors, there will be grammar issues. You may agree you may disagree. I will not censure myself and I will ask that you do not censure yourself. Please!  Chances are you'll see me do this "..." far more time then should ever be done. The idea behind this blog is that every now and then you hear a song that seems to make more sense than the last time you heard it. I know you know what I mean! Most times I'll be blogging about some tune that I've heard a billion times and feel you should listen to as well. More then likely you'll find I talk about The Who or old timey Blues more than anything else. For that I do not apologize, The Who rock and if the blues wasn't so cool you wouldn't know what it was!

Dig it or don't, the blog is here and when the spirit moves me I shall ramble on about some bit of music I think is great. I hope to learn and learn you in some good tunes and good fun! Several time I've said that I "believe in music" and I mean it dammit!

-Dan

1 comment:

  1. I just spit out my coffee, because you accidentally misspelled "censor" which is pretty damn funny if you think about it!

    143, bro.

    ReplyDelete